A facelift (Rhytidectomy) – surgical procedure improving visible signs of aging in the face & neck such as:
- Sagging in the middle of your face
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Drooping lower eyelids
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth
- Excess fat and skin relaxation in the lower face that creates jowls
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids
- Excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Loose neck skin
- Muscle banding in the neck, which created abnormal contours
- Reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw can give even a person of normal weight the appearance of a double chin
Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the eyelids.
Surgery can be performed on either the upper or lower lids, or both.
Whether you want to improve your appearance or are experiencing functional problems with your eyelids, eyelid surgery can rejuvenate the area surrounding your eyes.
Eyelid surgery can specifically treat excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid.
A neck lift (lower rhytidectomy) is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck.
The loss of youthful contours in the face and neck can be due to a variety of factors including heredity elements, gravity, environmental conditions and stress.
Some people feel they are not ready for a full facelift because the upper face is still pleasing. However, many patients will note excess wrinkling of the neck skin, a “turkey wattle” or double chin and jowl lines.
When the neck area doesn’t match the upper facial appearance, a neck lift may be a good solution.
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift:
Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position.
Rhinoplasty surgery can alter your nose size in relation to facial balance, nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
For advice on the treatments that are right for you, book your consultation now.